CS2 stands for Counter-Strike: 2. It’s a multiplayer FPS (First Person Shooter) video game that was developed by Hidden Path Entertainment & Valve. It was fourth in the Counter-Strike series of games and was available for Xbox 360, PS 3, OS X, and Windows in 2012. A Linux version of the game was also released in 2014. Some of its features are:
- In this game, two teams are fighting against each other. One of the team is of the Terrorists and the other is Counter-Terrorists. Both sides have the task of eliminating the other team along with completing some other objectives. The terrorists generally have the task to either defend the hostages or plant a bomb whereas the counter-terrorists are supposed to prevent the bomb from being planted, defuse the bomb or rescue the hostages.
- There are nine different game modes to choose from, all of these modes have different characteristics.
- The match-making software of this game is great and the matches are very fair. You’ll be matched with players having similar skills as you.
There are more than 20 million active players of Counter-Strike. These features are the reason behind the success of this game.
The rank in popular games matters a lot. A better rank can increase your popularity in your circle. For weak players, cheap CS2 boosting is an option, where they can select the current and the desired level. Boosters will be hired and they will take you to the required rank. Some of the features of cheap CS2 boosting are:
- Boosting is quick and the speed of the boosting can be further increased by hiring more boosters. Each booster ensures at least 7-9 wins per day.
- No cheats are required for boosting.
- If you wish you can pause the boosting in between and play at a specific level, then continue later.
- Boosting is cheap. The money won’t hurt when you’ll be playing with the top players at higher levels.
So just hire a booster, sit back, relax & prepare yourself to play at higher levels!